Legacy Physio and Fitness
[Updated as at [5/2/2017]]
1. Legacy Physio and Fitness, located at www.LegacyFitness.com.au (“the Website”) is not, inter alia, a registered medical doctor but is a registered fitness trainer and physiotherapist.
2. The contents on the Website, online coaching, delivering assessments via phone, skype and emails and/or the Ebooks are not, without limitations, medical advice and should not be considered and/or considered to be.
3. Personal Training, Coaching, Health and Medical Suggestions
3.1 You should not use any of the information on the Website, any products sold or the emails to attempt to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any conditions, health problems or illnesses without a professional diagnosis.
3.2 You are specifically reminded and advised to contact your primary care physician for treatment and care.
DISPLAY OF PERSONAL TRAINING, MEDICATIONS, MEDICAL INFORMATION, PHOTOS, TESTIMONIALS AND BLOG POSTS
4. All information contained, posted and/or displayed on the Website is for information purposes only and is not and should not be in any way construed or interpreted as including but not limited to medical advice.
5. Legacy Physio and Fitness is not and will not be liable, either expressly or in an implied manner, and is not responsible for any physical and/or emotional problems that may and/or could occur from any of the information on the Website.
6. You are advised to speak to your doctor before making any changes to, inter alia, your nutrition, your fitness workouts, workout habits and/or medications.
OPT-INS – FREE EBOOK GIVEAWAYS
7. By providing your name and email to Legacy Physio and Fitness to provide you with a free Ebook (“the Opt-Ins”), you agree, consent and permit Legacy Physio and Fitness to send you with, including but not limited to, an Ebook, marketing information and/or messages (“the Materials”).
8. You further consent that, Legacy Physio and Fitness may continue sending without limitations, the Materials provided herein in Clause 7.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, Legacy Physio and Fitness, and including but not limited to, its licensors and other service providers and their respective managers, members, officers, directors, agents, suppliers and employees shall not be liable for any losses, damages and/or injuries whatsoever arising out of or in connection to providing you with the Materials.
10. Users also agree that the individuals and entities listed in Clause 9 hereinabove, are not responsible for and/or liable for any injury and/or damage(s), in connection to, related to and/or resulting from downloading / receiving any part of the Materials.
11. Legacy Physio and Fitness reserves the right to modify the rules of the Opt-Ins in any way, or at any time, and/or to cancel the Opt-Ins for any reason at the discretion of Legacy Physio and Fitness.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
12. You agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk. All information and content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
13. Legacy Physio and Fitness, its affiliates, agents and licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the information, materials and/or content available through the Website.
14. Legacy Physio and Fitness does not guarantee the Website to be error-free, secure, continuously available or free of viruses or other harmful components.
15. You also agree that if you rely on any data or information obtained through the website, you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damage or loss that results from your use of any material and/or data.
16. LFA and the contents and/or information on the Website are provided with the understanding that neither Legacy Physio and Fitness nor its users, while such users are participating in the sites, are engaged in rendering legal, medical, counselling or other professional services or advice. The contents and/or information on the website are not substitute for professional services or advice.
17. Legacy Physio and Fitness, its affiliates, agents, and licensors make no warranty regarding any goods or services referred to, advertised on, or obtained through our sites, other than those express warranties Legacy Physio and Fitness itself specifically makes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
18. Under no circumstances will Legacy Physio and Fitness or its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for including but not limited to any loss and/or damages arising out of your use of any of our sites, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
Effective as of [5/02/2017].