We are an evidence based and science driven, movement based physiotherapy and personal training business.
What this means for you is you get the best possible care for your injuries and your goals.
Dr. Dale Schalkwijk (Doctor of Physiotherapy)
Dale graduated from Macquarie University’s Prestigious Doctor of Physiotherapy program and holds a Bachelor of Health Science (Anatomy and Physiology) degree.
His areas of interest are sports injuries and the biomechanics of movement and performance, particularly using exercise as a form of rehabilitation and injury prevention.
Dale has a wide range of expertise in sports having played basketball, competed in Surf Lifesaving at a national and world level, Underwater hockey, swimming and running.
When Dale isn’t working you will find him in the gym, watching movies, at the beach enjoying outdoor activities like snorkeling or surfing.
Dale consults Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Bachelor degree in Health Science (Anatomy and Physiology)
- Doctor of Physiotherapy Degree
- Cert 3 and 4 in Fitness
- Level 1 ASCA Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Accredited Athletics Coach
- Level 1 Surf Coach (Surf Lifesaving)
- Current CPR
- Senior First Aid
- Rocktape Certified
- Dry Needling qualified
- APPI certified Pilates Instructor
- SMA Sports Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Coach
- Online Personal Trainer Certified
- Pain Free Performance Trainer Certified