Legacy Physio and Fitness
[Updated as at [5/2/2017]]
2. Legacy Physio and Fitness Website is a personal training, coaching and fitness site. We specialise in injury prevention and management. We offer coaching both in person and online.
3. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. We will never share your personal information with any third party, but because we may gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
4. The private information you provide on the Website will be used only for its intended purpose.
5. We will protect your information consistent with the principles of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) of Australia.
6. By using the Website, you consent to the data practices described hereinafter.
7. As a general rule, Legacy Physio and Fitness does not collect personal information about you when you visit the Website, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Submitting personal information through the Website is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving Legacy Physio and Fitness your permission to use the information for the stated purpose. However, not providing certain information may result in Legacy Physio and Fitness the inability to provide you with the Services (hereinafter defined in Clause 8).
8. If you choose to provide us with personal information on the Website, through methods such as Google and/or written forms, telephone, Skype, signing up for newsletters, testimonials, blog posts, sending us an email, locating us on social media, speaking to us over the telephone and/or any other reasonable means, we may use that information to help us provide you with information and/or service(s), (i.e. personal training, personal and/or online coaching (collectively referred to as (“the Services”))).
9. We may also use the personal information to respond to any of your message(s) and/or feedback(s) including but not limited to, personal coaching and training, delivering assessments, replying to blog posts and/or posts/testimonials of clients. The information we may receive from you varies based on what you do when visiting the Website.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. By completing and submitting, inter alia, a Google and/or written form or sending us an email, you may provide basic information such as including but not limited to your name, phone number, address, email address, height, weight, fitness level, injuries, medical conditions and/or medications which allows us to provide coaching services, send information, provide updates and/or process the type of Services you so desire.
11. If you sign up with Legacy Physio and Fitness, third party software (i.e. paypal and/or software that provides direct debit functions) may collect, inter alia, billing and credit card information. Legacy Physio and Fitness does not hold or collect any billing or credit card information.
12. Legacy Physio and Fitness encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Legacy Physio and Fitness so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information (“Third Party Website”). Legacy Physio and Fitness is not responsible for the privacy statements or other contents on the Third Party Website outside of the Legacy Physio and Fitness website.
THE NATURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
13. Personal information we collect which you may provide to us includes, inter alia:-
13.1 ‘Identifying information’ (i.e. name, date and place of birth, gender, age, height, weight);
13.2 ‘Contact information’ (i.e. home / office address, home / mobile / office phone numbers); and
13.3 ‘Financial information’ (i.e. bank account and number, credit card number and details).
14. As a general rule, you have the right not to provide the foregoing information when dealing with Legacy Physio and Fitness and/or when we provide the Services to you. However, not providing certain information may result in the, inter alia, inability to coach and/or train you to the fitness level so desire and/or inability to provide you with the Services in general.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
15. We may collect and temporarily store certain information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes only. We may collect and analyse this information because it helps us to better design the Website to suit your needs. We may also automatically collect information about the web content you view in the event of a known security or virus threat.
The information includes, inter alia :-
15.1 The internet domain name from which you access our website (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from an educational domain);
15.2 The internet protocol (“IP”) address (a unique number for each computer connected to the internet) from which you access our Website;
15.3 The type of browser used to access our Website;
15.4 The operating system used to access our Website;
15.5 The date and time you access our Website;
15.6 The Universal Resource Locators (“URLs”) or address of the pages you visit;
15.7 Your username, if it was used to log in to the Website; and
15.8 If you visited this Website from another website, the URL of the forwarding site.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FOR TRACKING AND CUSTOMIZATION (COOKIES)
16. A ‘cookie’ is a small file that a website transfers to your computer to allow it to remember specific information about your session while you are connected. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with the website that provided it, and no other website can request it. There are two types of cookies:
16.1 ‘Session’: Session cookies last only as long as your web browser is open. Once you close your browser, the cookie is deleted. Websites may use session cookies for technical purposes such as to enable better navigation through the site, or to allow you to customize your preferences for interacting with the site.
16.2 ‘Persistent’: Persistent cookies are saved on a user’s hard drive in order to determine which users are new to the site or are returning.
17. When you visit the Website of use our Application at www.ptdistinction.com (“the App”), we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our Website. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our Website or App, such that we can improve our service.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
18. Legacy Physio and Fitness collects and uses your personal information to operate the Website and deliver the Services.
19. Legacy Physio and Fitness does not sell, rent or lease its customer list to third parties.
20. Legacy Physio and Fitness may, from time to time, contact you about a particular offering that may be of interest to you.
21. Legacy Physio and Fitness may share data with Third Parties to help perform statistical analysis, send you email, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries (i.e. ebook giveaways). All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these Services to Legacy Physio and Fitness and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
22. Legacy Physio and Fitness may keep track of the website and pages our users visit within Legacy Physio and Fitness, in order to determine what Legacy Physio and Fitness services are the most popular. The data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Legacy Physio and Fitness to customers whose behaviour indicates they are interested in a particular subject area.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
24. Personal information may be disclosed and/or supplied to Third Parties (i.e. for the delivery of the Services). When personal information are disclosed and/or supplied to Third Parties all terms and conditions contained herein shall have effect for the purpose of protecting your personal information.
25. Compliance with legal requirements for the enforcement of law, regulations, court orders, subpoena, warrant during the course of a legal proceedings or otherwise may render our need to disclose personal information.
26. Personal information may also be used to protect and safeguard the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, intellectual property rights or safety of Legacy Physio and Fitness.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
27. Legacy Physio and Fitness secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Legacy Physio and Fitness is a licensee of EasyTrust SSL Certificate (“ET SSL”). ET SSL is an independent organization whose mission is to build users’ trust and confidence in the Internet by promoting the use of fair information practices. Because we want to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have agreed to disclose our information practices and have our privacy practices reviewed for compliance by ET SSL.
CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN
28. Legacy Physio and Fitness does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this Website and/or Services.
OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
29. Legacy Physio and Fitness respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications (i.e. newsletters) from Legacy Physio and Fitness by contacting us at Admin@LegacyFitness.com.au.
31. Legacy Physio and Fitness welcomes your questions or comments regarding the foregoing Terms.
Effective as of 25/01/2017.